“If you help others get what they want, then you can have everything you want …”
Successful businesses depend on word-of-mouth. “Word-of-mouth” advertising is the best advertising there is. MTBN provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you will develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this “formal” relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
Started in 2006, MTBN provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment for men and women to further their business through word-of-mouth marketing.
Networking requires commitment!
The most successful networking groups are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking. They are a team. As a participant, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the organization. A partial list of our policies is below:
- The weekly meetings last for just 60 minutes. Members are expected to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Any professional specialty is permitted to join MTBN at the discretion of the leadership team (no part-time or seasonal businesses are allowed at this time).
- All participants should represent their primary occupation, not a part-time or seasonal business.
- Attendance is critical for YOUR success. If you cannot attend a meeting, please send a representative who knows your business and can accept referrals. This will NOT count as an absence.
- Participants are encouraged to bring bona-fide referrals and visitors to their chapter as much as possible, preferably each week.
The Benefits to You
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Increased business through referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively: a name badge, a card holder to carry members’ business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for the MTBN chapter, and more.
- Participation in up to 50 networking meetings per year.
- Quarterly reports as well as educational materials on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business trade shows, whenever possible (where you’ll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Guest speakers, coaches, and officials that expand your knowledge of the community as well as inform you of necessary business concerns.
- And much, much more!!
Annual Membership Fees
A registration fee of $50 is payable in advance with a completed application. See the Membership Director for a membership application form. If you apply to participate in our chapter your application will be reviewed by the chapter’s membership committee, and you will be notified of the status before the next meeting. Please make checks payable to “MTBN”.
NOTE: An application must be submitted with the registration fee. An application cannot considered without the registration fee.
So How Do I join?
Will Rogers once said; “you might be on the right track, but if you’re just sitting there, you’ll get run over!!!” You’re on the right track because you’re joining a business group dedicated to increasing your business through referrals.
“It’s not NET-Sit or NET-EAT … it’s NET-WORK!!!”